Tuesday 1 October 2019

Slow Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos

Slow Cooker Mexican Pulled Pork Tacos

by Meghan on April 22, 2019


These Slow Cooker Mexican Drawn Pork Tacos have succulent drawn pork, crispy cilantro lime slaw and creamy avocado crema, all stacked inside of a easy tortilla. These signify the excellent strategy for serving a audience, and every factor can be created ahead of time!


Pulled Pork Tacos in the Crock Pot


Generating this Mexican Shredded Pork inside the Crock Pot can make this truly effortless! See my put up Right here for total recommendations on making Mexican Shredded Pork within the Crock Container. I appreciate generate a large batch of the and lock some to make sure I could have easy pork tacos on a busy nighttime. The Cilantro Lime Slaw and Avocado Crema are rapidly and simple to whip up, when you create the carnitas ahead of time, you can have tacos quite quickly.


Drawn Pork Tacos Toppings


Mexican Pulled Pork is actually abundant, I find out that the contrast of a zesty Cilantro Lime Slaw and Creamy Avocado Crema have the excellent equilibrium of types and preferences. The crunchy slaw provides quality that compliments the spiced pork – it’s actually only a flavor celebration. I genuinely like to prime my pork tacos with:



  • Cilantro Lime Slaw (I utilized my Chayote Lime Slaw, but you can get a menu beneath for widespread Cilantro Lime Slaw)

  • Avocado Crema

  • Much more lime fruit juice

  • much more cilantro



how to make pulled pork tacos


When you have your Mexican Shredded Pork, crunchy slaw and avocado crema, it is certainly only a matter of creating your taco! I really like to use corn tortillas, but use flour if that is what you like! I really like to clear up my tortillas a little bit by spraying all of them with essential oil and heating them in the frying pan. This helps make them a bit crispy and just improves the flavor a entire whole lot.


If you want this recipe, you may truly like these other Taco Recipes!






No comments:

Post a Comment